Tuesday 22 October 2013

get ready for the brrrrrr with 7am enfant


So far everyday is a new adventure and living on a building site with 2 kids has been a real roller coaster ride.  A perfect day would be the house having hot water, heater, internet and electricity all at the same. We are all getting thru with a smile on our faces and no major meltdowns on my end yet.  To make things even more fun nothing is sealed up and there are big holes in the roof while it's been raining like crazy for the past couple of days.  The poor kids get to visit their toys every now and then in the storage facility and fully understand that they toys aren't coming back until the builders are gone.  Only 2.5 months left (fingers crossed)!

The lovely summer weather has definitely gone and now comes the time of the year to prepare for the cold and wet days ahead.  If you are a city mom like me than you fully understand just how much time we spend outdoors dragging our kids around in buggies/strollers.  The amount of gear we need to get through the day is insane and I'm always crossing my fingers that I haven't forgotten anything (which usually happens).  

This is where 7 A.M. Enfant step in and have created an amazing collection to help us busy moms get through the day efficiently and all in fabulous style!  The single buggy accessory that I use the most is my 7 A.M. Enfant Le Sac Igloo that I purchased years ago which I cannot live without in the cold English winter.  The new collection includes universal foot muffs of different weights to accommodate for the different climates so you are sure to find something that is perfect for you.  The new designs and colors are just gorgeous and are sure to make you stand out of the crowd.



Here are my favorites from the new collection (from the top):
Baby Shield
Comes with 2 thickness covers for chilly days to freezing ones.  The best part is the front panel unzips and can be used with the infant carseat.

Blanket 212 Bee (coming soon)
This is perfect for those subzero days out and the eye catching bee striped design will sure to brighten up those cold grey days.  Can also be used with the carseat and the length is adjustable.

Blanket 212 Evolution
This is the ultimate accessory for the winter months with a warm fleece lining, waterproof shell, and a big snuggly hood to keep the kiddies warm.  The best are is that it is fully adjustable to accommodate for the growing child.

It's almost worth having another baby to get to use this genius little cocoon (I kid!).  The cocoon slips over the car seat which makes the adjustment going from indoors to outdoors so simple.  I was always so worried about my baby overheating/freezing and this really would have solved all that worrying.  Simply zip/unzip without disturbing the baby, how great is that? 



7 A.M. Enfant really know what us busy moms need and they have come up with even more essentials to make our lives that much easier!  

Here are some pieces that I am dying to get my hands on this season (from the top):
Hamper Bag (coming soon)
This is absolutely brilliant and I have seriously been designing this exact bag in my head for years.  A clever drawstring design that can easily hold everything you kid needs from toys, spare clothes, food, bottles, blanket, etc, etc, etc.  The shoulder strap means that your hands are free and the best thing ever are the straps to attach it to your buggy.  I'm desperate for one of these in my life!

Warm Muffs Kids (coming soon)
My son rides his scooter every single day and is his main mode of transportation.  The winter cold doesn't stop him from scooting around town.  And how many pairs of gloves do we lose over the winter season?  The Warm Muffs Kids is the perfect solution for winter scooting featuring a fluffy, warm, waterproof mitten that attaches to the scooter/bike to protect those little hands.  It really solves so many problems.

Don't forget about us mamas trekking in the cold with thin gloves.  The original Warm Muffs were designed to attach to the buggy to help us get through the bitter cold.  These are totally on my Christmas list this year!

I've had my eye on the Voyage Diaper Bag since it first came out in the neon pink.  It is so practical for everyday and traveling with all the endless pockets and compartments in the bag it makes it so easy to stay organized.  And all diaper bags need the mighty important handy shoulder strap in my book.  There's nothing I hate more than fumbling through my bag for things because we all know how much stuff ends up in there.  Today on top of all the usual essential I've carried around an entire team of Ninja Turtles along with all of Elmo's friends.  With the pockets finding your keys and phone makes life so much simpler.

Be sure to check out the 7 A.M. Enfant website for more amazing products!



No comments:

Post a Comment