Thursday 1 August 2013

finally my chanel espadrilles


Ever since I laid my eyes earlier this spring on the Chanel espadrilles I knew I had to have them.  Such a gorgeous pair of shoes for the summer and very practical at the same time it has my name written all over it.  Just a couple of days too late to the game and my size was completely sold out.  I tried my very best to squeeze into the size 37 (which is usually my size) but it just wasn't happening.  Lucky for me Chanel sent out a second shipment to the stores just a couple of weeks ago despite being told there would be no more coming in this season.  I jumped on it like a hawk and scored a pair of all black leather espadrilles!  I would have loved to have the cream pair with the black toe but I think the all black ones are way more practical and less likely to get dirty.  And they have pretty much been glued on my feet since they arrived in the mail.

Images 
Top Row:
My all black espadrilles
A look from Haute Design
Paired with cargo skinnies

Bottom Row: 
Next to a gorgeous Celine Trapeze
On super blogger Sincerely Jules

2 comments:

  1. Which store did you order them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Bergdorf Goodman. Good luck finding a pair!

      Delete