Tuesday 18 June 2013

pasito a pasito fit for royalty


The one thing that is great about having baby #2 is that I had most of the baby gear I needed already.  The first time around you end up buying everything because there is so much on the market and you have no idea what you actually need.  The only thing we really had to get this around was a double buggy (Mountain Buggy Duet) which I'm happy to say we only needed a year and was able to sell it pretty quickly.  I borrowed a Maxi Cosi CabrioFix from a friend which was great because babies do grow out of it pretty quickly.  This meant that I got to splurge on an amazing carseat cover from Pasito a Pasito!

There are several reasons that I love the Pasito a Pasito carseat covers:
1.  They are simply beautiful and make a very charmless utilitarian item so sweet.
2.  They fit the Maxi Cosi infant carseats perfectly so you don't have to worry about the fabric being too tight or loose.
3.  It's actually a very practical piece that can easily be washed and protects the carseat fabric itself.
4.  The zip on sleeping bag is so practical and a real necessity in London.

With all the royal baby fever surrounding us the Pasito a Pasito line is perfect for all of our very own little princes and princesses!

Above are some of my favorite pieces from their collection:
Top Row:

Bottom Row:


No comments:

Post a Comment