Tuesday 4 June 2013

father's day 2013 gift guide


This year has been whizzing by so quickly and I can't believe it's father's day already next Sunday.  My hubby is getting the ultimate relaxation this year because he is abandoning us and heading on a trans-atlantic flight in business class!  What I would do for 8 hours alone on an airplane.  I would start in duty free shopping at the airport and aboard the flight actually get to read a magazine, watch a movie or just sleep in peace.  Oh well...

Here are my picks for all the daddies this year who deserve their special day next Sunday:

Top Row:
The Mr. Porter Paperback: The Manual for a Stylish Life from Barneys - Mad Man is an obsession in our house and this is is like the modern day Don Draper style handbook!

Vilebrequin Octopus and Oyster Moorea Swim Trunk from Barneys - All dads need a new pair of swim trunks for the summer.  You might as well look amazing running after the wild ones on the beach.  I love the whimsical bright coral octopus against the pale blue.

Thom Browne Large Round Aviator 55 from Barneys - From the ultimate menswear designer these shades are so very stylish.

Barneys New York Mother of Pearl Star Cufflinks - I love these sterling silver cufflinks that add a cool touch to a crisp shirt.

Middle Row:
Ralph Lauren Neon Polo - A man can never have enough Polo shirts and these bold colors are great for summer.

Ollo Clip iPhone 3-in-1 Lens - Take amazing photos on your iPhone without having to drag the SLR around.  Macro, fisheye, and Wide-Angle all on this tiny little lens that slides right onto your iPhone.  Great for techies!

Men's Backup Battery for iPhone from J.Crew - I have this extra battery for myself and is ever so handy.  The kids drain the battery on my phone pretty quickly playing their apps and this gives you an extra boost when you're out and about.  The breton blue stripe is so chic.

Bottom Row:
Harry Truman's Shave Set from J.Crew - Men actually spend a lot of time grooming and this shaving set is the very best.  The best part is that it's totally budget friendly at just USD $15!

Aegon Championships at the Queen's Club - We are lucky enough to live just a short walk to the Queen's Club here in London.  Once a year the top pros come and play at this very intimate venue where you literally feel like you are on the court.  My husband is a tennis fanatic so this would be perfect for him.  I'm sure the dads would love tickets to any sports event close by to where you live!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe father's day is coming up already! I have no idea what to get my dad. Thanks for the reminder!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete