Tuesday 5 March 2013

space.nk mother's day guide


This Sunday is Mother's Day for us UK mommies and I'm really looking forward to a day of celebrating all of our hard work.  It's been another amazing year on this journey and sometimes I still can't believe that I have 2 little munchkins.  Last time this year baby girl was still swimming around in my tummy and just thrilled she will be celebrating with me this time.

I popped into the Space.NK in Parsons Green that just conveniently opened up last year and of course ended spending more that I should have.  There is a special Mother's Day offer and if you spend more than 75gbp (I've still got an American keyboard without the pound sign) you get a free mini Diptyque Figuier Candle.  How can you resist such an offer and of course it's more than easy to drop 75gbp there!  The offer is out of stock online so give your nearest store a try.

Here are my picks that every mommy deserves as a treat (from the top row):

 Diptyque 34 Blvd St. Germain Candle - How gorgeous is the porcelain jar and printed pouch?

Chantecaille Eau de Rose Mai - I use this amazing rose water spray everyday.  Love it so much!

Diptyque Mini Trio Candle Set - Can you tell I'm obsessed with Diptyque candles?  Such a lovely set.

Nars the Multiple in Orgasm - Multi-tasking stick that makes my mornings quicker

Diptyque Mini Figuier Candle Gift

Laura Mercier Free Spirit Baked Eye Palette - Great soft colors for day/night

Chantecaille Le Must Have Gift Set - Cute pouch and great for on the go

Chantecaille Poudre De Perle Akoya -  Highlighting powder that is so convenient with built in brush

Nars Luminous Moisture Travel Set - Travel essentials in a pouch

Happy shopping and hope you score your free Diptyque candle!

Space.NK 
Parsons Green
205 New Kings Road
London
SW6 4SR

No comments:

Post a Comment