Friday 8 March 2013

dream wardrobe friday x mother's day


I'm very excited to bring you a new series that I will be posting on Fridays called Dream Wardrobe Friday.  I love to unwind by doing some online window shopping and of course the family friendly budget doesn't allow for much purchasing these days.  Motherhood hasn't completely changed me.  This is still a work of progress but I was thinking of picking an amazing outfit once a week for either mommy, baby/kiddo, or daddy.  Bring some extra glamour to Lattes and Juice readers!

 Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday here in the UK and I'm sure many of us mommies have special lunches to attend.  In my head this is what I would love to wear with manicure and a blowout.  Here are my picks for the first Dream Wardrobe Friday:

Shourouk Mia Swarovski Crystal Earrings -  I love the pop of color from the cool mint stones.

Stella McCartney Square-Frame Sunglasses - This neutral frame is so chic and versatile.

Valentino The Rockstud Trapeze Bag - Drool worthy bag in a great nude color that can fit trains, books, bottles, wipes, nappies and so much more!  Love the handy shoulder strap for when you need both hands.

Miu Miu Drop-Waisted Gabardine Coat - This coat is TO DIE FOR!  The bold purple color is just incredible and the shape is super lady-like with the little flare.  Would look great with jeans and or dressed up.

Red Valentino Embroidered Silk-Organza Dress - This dress is so romantic and just pretty.  Looks great paired with heels or dressed down with a pair of flats too.

Miu Miu Cashmere and Silk Cardigan -  Since it is still freezing out and I'm never without a sweater, this Miu Miu cardigan is such a great piece to have in your wardrobe.  So simple and elegant.

Lanvin Bow Patent Belt - Lovely thin nude belt to go over the cardigan to make it just a bit chicer.

Jimmy Choo Frosting Suede Slingback - Last but not least an amazing pair of platform heels to finish off the outfit.

Wishing all you yummy mummies out there a Happy Mother's Day.  Hope you get pampered and spoiled this Sunday!

All items are from www.netaporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment