Friday 22 February 2013

twinkle twinkle little star


Apologies for the slow posts this week.  So much going on in the household with hubby traveling again, the crazy kids and of course we are currently planning for a big renovation home!  They don't make it easy or cheap here in the UK trying to get things done with planning permission and party wall negotiations (ie neighbors approval).  I've been collecting samples like a mad woman and dreaming of bigger home.

I am totally obsessed with wallpaper lately and plan on using it as much as the budget allows.  I came across this really sweet paper by the Danish company Tapet Cafe called Stars.  I definitely plan on using this in my daughters room on a feature wall.  I love all 5 of the sophisticated color palettes which would work well in a nursery or child's room without being too kiddie or childish.  I definitely don't want my daughter to grow out of it anytime soon.  The lavender and ink (charcoal) papers are printed with silver metallic stars and I just love how they shimmer.  The papers are a matte finish which I think makes it that much more chic.

More wallpaper posts to come in the next couple of weeks.  I am obsessed!

Available in the UK from Tissus D'Helene Ltd
Tapet Cafe Site


No comments:

Post a Comment