Wednesday 6 February 2013

a+a+b=m


Finally back to work on my blog after a long long long break!  So much has happened since I've last posted over a year and a half ago.  My little boy has turned 3 and is definitely no longer a baby anymore.  The biggest news of all is that we welcomed our little baby girl M last March who I can't believe is turning 1 next month.  It has all gone by sooooo quickly and completely lost sense of time.  Baby M is now on a routine and down to 1 nap (some days are better than others of course) so I'm feeling like I've kind of got control of my life again.  So ready to start blogging again!

Thank you again to the very talented Julie Flynn for our gorgeous family photos.  Before our photo shoot we just couldn't manage to get a photo of all 4 of us together.  Our son is still slowly warming up to his sister if you can believe!  Look out for more from Lattes and Juice.

http://www.julieflynnphotography.com


2 comments:

  1. Hey Angela, glad to see you back in the blogging game! Hope you and the family are doing well! xoxo Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! Living your blog too especially all your eye cream tips. Definitely needing lots of that here. xox

      Delete