Monday 13 June 2011

My Traveling Companion


One of the toughest changes (well this is a totally superficial complaint) with mommyhood is having to put most of my pretty pretty handbags in their dustbags to be stored in the sad lonely closet.  Of course I do visit often dreaming of when they will be able to come out and play again.  I don't see this happening anytime soon with the amount of crap I have to schlep around with me just to get through the day.  I thought that it would get better as the little monster got older but the list of "crucial" thingies just gets longer.  Replace bottles, formula, bibs, muslins with Thomas the Tank Engine, stickers, coloring books, mini diggers, snacks, snacks and more snacks.

I'm just so incredible picky when it comes to handbags and have a really difficult time just buying a babybag even though it will probably make my life easier.  Since I spend so much time in the park and starting to travel alone I urgently needed a very practical handsfree bag.  Of course without having to sacrifice style!  I ended up getting the Storksak Emily in black nylon and absolutely love it!  It has so many freaking zippers and compartments so that I'm not constantly digging around looking for crap.  Plus the the two zip pockets in the side for bottle/sippy cups is the best idea ever.  It's great because the long straps fit over the buggy handle bar while making it easy to carry the bag cross body as well.  And the best part is that it holds a ton of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment