Wednesday 8 June 2011

Insanely Chic Blogger Style



I just came across a fabulous blog from an email I received from Who What Wear and I am now seriously seriously obsessed with Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific.  Blair is so ridiculously and insanely chic beyond chic that I'm almost speechless at how amazing her look is.  Her style has a real old fashioned glamour look a la Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O. mixed with a modern casual elegance.  I love how Blair is able to mix preppy, edgy, and glamour seamlessly with her truly unique and inspiring looks.  

My absolute favorite thing about Blair's wardrobe is that it is filled with affordable high street brands like Zara, Gap, Banana Republic, and J. Crew but with her touch the pieces look so much more expensive and special.  It's great to see her mix it up with some classic investment pieces such a her grey mock croc YSL Muse and her black Chanel tote.  Love love love that she works the same pieces in different looks showing us how to get more use out of simple pieces.  I am very into layering as I think it is just so damn practical while looking fabulous and Blair really has the art of layering down from jewelry, accessories, and clothing. 

I'm definitely going to be staying up again drooling over all of these incredible outfits and it's definitely time to start reworking my own closet.  A close friend has coined the term "Gymboree Chic" and I'm definitely falling into this slump.  Blair's looks are super inspiring and I need to freshen up my look!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, she really does have great style!! How do people become so stylish anyway?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to write this

    ReplyDelete