Sunday 26 June 2011

Haute Parisian Jewels


I have a slight obsession with the French jeweler Van Cleef & Arpels, especially the Alhambra Collection.  I love the quatrefoil motif as it is just such a classic and stylish design.  I always wear my Alhambra Vintage yellow gold and mother of pearl bracelet that goes with just about everything I wear.  My husband gave it to me for our first wedding anniversary making it that much more special.  I also think that the turquoise pieces are just so special and stunning.

Escaping into a Van Cleef & Arpels boutique makes you feel like you are experiencing a rich part of history.  With Van Cleef making the most exquisite jewels for some of the most famous royals and celebrities in history we can momentarily step into their world and feel just as glamorous as they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment