Saturday 28 May 2011

SMALLable Ete


I was insanely excited this week when I got an email from Smallable announcing that their summer catalogue was ready to view online.  I finally just got a chance to sit down and slowly drool over the beautiful shots!  Smallable is a French website that is one of the smartest and chicest online boutiques around.  They carry the most fabulous brands from all of the world and offer such a unique selection of clothing, toys, furniture, and other accessories.  Almost every single item on their website is more than drool worthy!  The fashion is simple and sophisticated while being just as sweet and fun.  I absolutely adore all of the home accessories as they are all just so damn cute.  They are also one of the few European retailers to carry one of my favorite American furniture brand Oeuf.  

Lucky for me that they ship to the UK and international shipping is available if you contact them directly.  Definitely some of the girlie accessories us mommy's can pull off too!

p.s. Don't forget to check out their super stylish blog.  It's written in French but the images are just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment