Thursday 19 May 2011

Clickety Clac


I just love the look of stacking bracelets on top of each other and think the look is very chic.  I'm always looking for new pieces to add to my collection since I rotate what I wear every once in awhile.  One of my all time favorites is the Hermes Clic Clac enamel bracelet.  I think almost anything Hermes is instantly a classic and will never go out of style.  The Clic Clac is a great investment because you can wear it forever and looks great alone, stacked with other bracelets, or stacked with more Clic Clacs.  The bracelet is extraordinarily well made as with anything Hermes makes.  A great feature is that the bracelet is oval shaped and comes in 2 different sizes so you are sure to get the perfect fit.  The bracelets come either yellow gold or palladium plated and it's amazing how the same color in the different finishes completely change the whole look.  There are new colors issued every season so it's pretty hard to stop at just one!

1 comment: