Tuesday 12 April 2011

Super Super Superga



I can't believe it but the little monster's foot grew again!  I know that at this age shoes are supposed to last 2 to 3 months and the past 2 months just flew by.  Since the little monster has been walking for about 2 months now, I'm so excited because we can finally buy a pair of trainers/sneakers.  I have had my eyes on a pair of Supergas for awhile.  Polyanna, a children's boutique in Fulham, always has Supergas in their windows and I walk past there several times a day.  How can I not be tempted to pick up a pair?

I had my heart set on getting the single velcro shoe in red and of course things did not go according to plan.  I have always had really great service at Polyanna and everyone who works there is an expert shoe fitter.  I really wanted to get a pair of velcro shoes because it is always such a fight getting shoes on the little monster.  They didn't have any of the single velcro sneakers in his size and the double velcro sneakers don't come in the baby sizes.  Usually at Polyanna if they are out of stock in your size they can order it in for you but of course they could not do this for Superga.  Since the monster has pretty narrow feet shoelaces were the better way to go for us.  And of course they didn't have red ones in his size so we ended up getting a pair of navy laceups and they fit him perfectly.  They are super cute and we tested them out in the park already today.

Polyanna
811 Fulham Road
London 
SW6 5HG

4 comments: