Friday 4 March 2011

J.Crew Kids



One of the stores I miss the most from the States is J.Crew.  Whenever I'm back in NJ I tend to go a little overboard there.  Luckily we only head back about 3 times a year, but I do make the occasional visitor bring me my fix.  What is so great about J. Crew is that they price points are not too high while the quality and design of the clothing are excellent.  Hey if it is good enough for Michelle Obama then it is more than good enough for me.  They also do collaborations with lots of other brands such as Belstaff, Barbour, and Ray Ban which offer really unique pieces.  Net-a-Porter do offer a limited selection on the UK website but the prices are quite a bit higher.

I cannot wait for Andy to fit into the J.Crew kids collection (starts at Size 2)!  J.Crew launched their kids collection after the inauguration of Barack Obama.  Malia and Sasha Obama wore the most adorable outfits to the inauguration causing lots of traffic on their website.  I love that the collection is not too serious and is so playful and wearable.  I would have no problem wearing any of the outfits!  Now grow Andy grow...

http://www.jcrew.com
http://www.net-a-porter.com

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh really cool, I'd totally dress my Baby Boy in that stuff! Wish I could be visiting US even once a year to be picking up cool clothes over there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete