Tuesday 8 March 2011

Heaven on Walton Street


Cashmere Baby Cardigan
Cashmere Pram Blanket
Cot Bumper
Changing Mat
Travel Bag
Hooded Towel
Travel Change Mat
Hooded Bath Towel

I always love walking down Walton Street in Knightsbridge and checking out all cute little boutiques there.  There are a couple of baby shops that on that street which I just can't resist.  My absolute favorite baby store in London has got to be the Nursery Window.  I just love the adorable little bunny logo and that fact that it is so perfectly English.  I'm not a super traditional gal but there is something so sweet and innocent about this shop that keeps me coming back.  Above are my favorite items from the Nursery Window that I have for Andy and use almost on a daily basis.  All of the items are really well made and the cottons, wools, and cashmere are all great quality.  

We have some family visit from out of town and the weather was so lovely today.  We walked up Walton Street today on our way to Harrods and of course I had to pop into the Nursery Window.  I adore the cashmere bunny cardigan and the largest size they carried was 6-12 months.  Unfortunately this is much to small for Andy and the sweet woman working in the shop saw me agonizing over this.  She called the woman who hand knits the cardigan and special ordered me a larger size in a heather gray!  I'm so excited and can't wait to pick it up in a couple weeks time.  We also picked up the hooded towel poncho for his upcoming holiday and swim classes.  It's super practical and can be quickly tossed on when he gets out of the water.  

The only problem now is how I'm going to stop myself from buying something when I go back to collect the cardigan.


83 Walton Street
London
SW3 2HP










1 comment: