Monday 14 March 2011

7 A.M. Enfant




There is absolutely no way I would have made it through this cold, snowy, long and miserable winter without my Le Sac Igloo by 7 A.M. Enfant.  Without this sac it would have been really difficult to leave the house and my little monster would have icicles dangling off of him.  It is basically like a puffy down jacket that is lined with fleece and is windproof and waterproof.  What is so great is that there is a removable layer of fleece inside so it is easy to adjust for the weather without having to remove the whole sac off the buggy.  There is a hood that adds extra warmth and can be unzipped when not needed.  It fits on all of my different buggies (Bugaboo Cameleon + Bee and Maclaren Zodiac) without a problem.

My Le Sac Igloo has travelled around the world with me from New York to London to Euro Disney to super cold and snowy Zurich.  It's definitely time for a good wash and hopefully I get to put it away soon if it stays warm out.  I purchased a size large and fingers crossed it will still fit the little monster next winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment