Saturday 26 February 2011

Pretty in Pink



I am so over this miserable British winter and can't wait for some sunshine and warmth again.  We are just counting down the days until our big Asian adventure to Shanghai, Bali and Singapore.  First I have to just ignore the fact that we will be stuck on a plane for 13 hours with a 14 month old.  I'm also beginning to panic about what I should be packing since I haven't even begin to think about summer clothes and the added challenge of having to pack for a little monster too.  To get me in the mood I've painted my nails with Essie Short Shorts polish (sadly has been discontinued) and ordered a pair of hot pink J. Crew shorts (not sure I will have the courage to wear).  Here are some super girly fuschia items that I would love to have and will be sure to brighten up your day!  

1. Yves Saint Laurent Allegra Cashmere Scarf 

2.  Essie Fiesta Nail Polish

3.  J. Crew 3" Chino Short

4.  Diptyque Roses Pink Candle

5.  Michael Kors Silicone Pink Watch

6.  Jonathan Adler Nixon Throw for Her

7.  Jonathan Adler Pink Junior Apple Pillow
  
8.  Links of London Friendship Bracelet Fuschia with Skulls

9.  Tory Burch Eddie Patent Ballet Flat

10.  Chantecaille Dragon Fruit Lip Gloss SPF 15 and Brilliant Gloss in Flirt

11.  Smythson Leather Key Heart Fob

12.  Jonathan Adler Pink Lacquer Tray

13.  Smythson Notebooks O.M.G! and Blah Blah Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment